Exploring the breweries near Innsbrook, Missouri, is a flavorful journey through the heart of the Midwest, creating unforgettable winter getaways. Each brewery in the area has its distinct flair and offerings, ensuring every stop is a new and exciting experience. Whether you’re strolling along the shores of one of the nearby lakes, taking in the stunning vistas of the Missouri River Valley, or simply relaxing on a patio with a cold pint in hand, the region’s beauty is sure to leave a lasting impression.
But the greatest luxury of all is the sense of peace and tranquility of staying in a vacation rental in Innsbrook. Whether you’re seeking adventure or relaxation, Innsbrook Vacations offers the perfect home base for Midwest winter vacations. Choose from our Innsbrook vacation rentals featuring dog-friendly options and private lakefronts. You’ll have the opportunity to slow down and create cherished memories. Whether your heart desires a luxurious home rental, cozy condo, or unique treehouse, we have accommodations and amenities that will make your stay one you will treasure for a lifetime!
The 5 Best Missouri Breweries Near Innsbrook
- Friendship Brewing Company: This is the closest brewery on our list, just 16 miles from Innsbrook, Missouri. With a 4.7-star rating from over 548 Google reviews and dog-friendly seating, this is a fantastic place to unwind after a day of fun.
- Old Bridgeview Brewing: Enjoy delicious craft beer at one of the most historic Missouri breweries around 21 miles from Innsbrook. This is the first community brewery in the state and boasts an impressive 4.8-star rating from over 75 Google reviews.
- Shortleaf Brewing: Head to this family-owned brewery just 22 miles from Innsbrook for tasty pub bites that pair perfectly with their ales. This is a great Missouri brewery to check out, with a 4.6-star rating from over 353 Google reviews.
- Crossroads Brewery: Just 23 miles from Innsbrook, Missouri, it is one of the highest-rated breweries on our list. With a 4.9-star rating from over 56 Google reviews and a laid-back vibe, this is a perfect hangout spot to relax with friends and family.
- Good News Brewing Company: Just 25 miles from Innsbrook, it is one of the most unique breweries in Missouri. What began as a bible study group that brewed beer became a gathering place for families, friends, and their dogs to share good news over beer and delicious wood-fired pizza. They have a fantastic reputation with a 4.6-star rating from over 272 Google reviews.