558 Kinsey Cove
Lower Level Living Room
Welcome to Kinsey Cove!
Your dream home away from home awaits in this newly updated, 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxury home with stunning indoor and outdoor views of one of Innsbrook’s largest lakes, Lake Aspen. Located only moments away from all of Innsbrook Resort’s premier amenities, enjoy lake life to the fullest with spectacular waterfront views and all the recreational activities in the palm of your hands. What more could you ask for? This eye-catching lake home screams luxury with its fully finished lower level, brand new countertops and flooring, and open, airy living spaces. Outfitted with a custom chef ready kitchen, indoor and outdoor entertainment areas, 5 spacious bedrooms, and an expansive deck, your well-deserved lake vacation is destined to create lasting memories!
Able to accommodate up to 12 guests comfortably, Kinsey Point features resort-style amenities that families, large groups, and lake-going thrill seekers are looking for. Indoors, guests can enjoy spending time in the spacious living room with two seating areas surrounded by waterfront views, or try their luck at a game of pool in the finished lower level with walk-out access. No need to worry about keeping the kids entertained – the fully finished lower level with an oversized sectional, large living area, and smart TV with streaming capabilities has everything they need to have a fun-filled vacation.
When you are ready to enjoy the outdoors, you will have plenty to choose from! Lake living has no limits with our variety of water toys and four outdoor living spaces that offer complete relaxation. Grill up your favorites on the gas grill on the upper level deck, sip a cocktail on the covered deck below, cuddle up by the outdoor fire pit in the evenings, or soak up some sun on the sitting area by the water. And for those who love a great fireworks show on Independence Day weekend, this home sits directly in front of Innsbrook's spectacular fireworks display!
So what are you waiting for? Experience a completely private, lakeside vacation the Innsbrook Vacations way in this one-of-a-kind lakeside home!
House Features & Amenities:
• 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms
• Private primary bedroom on the main level with one king bed and en suite full bathroom and walkout access to the deck
• Two additional bedrooms on the main level, one boasts a king bed and the other a queen bed, with easy access to the main level full bath
• Two additional bedrooms on the lower level – each with 1 king bed
• Two additional twin beds in the lower level living room
• 3rd full bathroom on the lower level
• Walk-out access on the upper and lower level
• A spacious chef ready kitchen fully equipped with all cooking utensils included, stainless steel appliances, double oven, oversized island, beautiful granite countertops, custom cabinetry, and ample barstool seating.
• Roomy living area with dining table, wood-burning fireplace, and two cozy seating areas with lakefront views
• Smart TV’s with streaming capability for family movie nights and entertainment
• Finished lower level with pool table, oversized sectional, smart TV, and walk-out access to the covered patio
• Expansive upper level deck with outdoor furniture, gas fire pit and gas grill
• Lower level covered deck with gas fire pit, patio furniture, and swing
• Private outdoor fire pit area with ample seating
• Lakeside sitting area with patio table and chairs
• Water toys – lily pad, and a boat rack with kayaks, canoes, and paddle boards.
Hot Tub: Note - For the best guest experience, we have our Hot Tub professionally serviced every Tuesday. Servicing may cause temporary interruption to use of the amenity.
Our staff of vacation experts continuously provides outstanding service and specialize in bringing you the best experience possible when it comes to your Innsbrook accommodations, before and during your stay! Discover Innsbrook, and book your stay with Innsbrook Vacations today!
Kinsey Cove provides a premier setting to view the annual Fourth of July fireworks display!
Innsbrook Resort Amenities Include:
• Seasonal Boat and Water Equipment Rentals (kayaks, canoes, paddle boards, paddle boats)
• Beach Access
• Seasonal- Swimming Pool with Swim Lanes, Lazy River, and Outdoor Concessions
• Children's Playground
• Fitness Center
• Outdoor Ampitheater
• Clubhouse Bar & Grille
• 18-hole Golf Course
• Par Bar- Golf Course eatery (seasonal- hours may vary, subject to closure due to inclement weather)
• Driving Range and Putting Green
• 7 Hiking Trails
• Tennis Courts
• Pickle Ball Courts
• Basketball Courts
• Country Market (hours may vary)
• Aspen Café Serving Starbucks beverages
• Aspen Boutique
• Giant Outdoor Chess Board
• Seasonal Events Including Summer Breeze Concet Series, Kids Camps, Fireworks Show, and Much More!
Nearby attractions include Big Joel's Safari and Cedar Lake Winery. Innsbrook Resort is located 45 minutes West of St. Louis.
- Gym/Fitness Room
- Free Parking
- Private Entrance
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Linens
- Living Room
- Hot Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Community Beach
- Lake Front
- Lake View
- Kayak Canoe
- Patio or Balcony
- Deck Patio Uncovered
- Water Sports Gear
- Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- Basketball Court
- Ice Skating
- Sports Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Basics
- Dishes & Silverware
- Kitchen Island
- Dining table
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke Detector
- Pool Table
- Satellite or Cable
If you are looking for a really beautiful quiet relaxing spot without driving to the lake or further you must try Innsbrook Resort. Our house accommodated 12 family members easily. It was spacious and has an incredible kitchen which was huge for us. We couldn’t have asked for a better place to spend a weekend only 45 minutes from St Louis.
The house was beautiful and comfortable. Loved it!
Innsbrook is such a great get away, yet so close to St. Louis. Makes for a great family experience.
Overall everything went pretty great. The dishwasher we found was leaking water, called maintenance and they were to be over the morning we left. We loved the outdoor set up and the lake paddle boards and kyaks for use. All the seating areas were wonderful. We'd definitely go back.
The home was beautiful and a great place for the family to stay and enjoy. Would happily rent the same home in the future
Had a great time. House was perfect for our group and loved the property there.
Tim Kramerby Tim Kramer
Jamie Maceby Jamie Mace