The midwest is known for its winter wonderland scenery and warm-hearted charm. What better place to travel to for a vacation during the holiday season than the midwest? Innsbrook Vacations offers an impressive array of vacation home and condo rentals in the midwest. Don’t let life keep passing you by, and book your next travel destination today to Innsbrook Resort.
8 Reasons To Travel to the Midwest for a Winter Getaway
- Every year Innsbrook Resort puts on a New Year’s Eve celebration. You can enter 2023 at the Glitz, Glam & Gatsby themed event at the Aspen Center. Tickets need to be purchased in advance and are $125 per person. Enjoy dancing to Anita Rosamond Band, appetizers, a buffet dinner, a gourmet dessert station, and an open bar! When midnight strikes, you can enjoy a champagne toast and fireworks.
- You can say hello to our wildlife visitors who travel to the midwest in winter. Some wildlife you can see in Innsbrook during the winter are Bald Eagles, Snow Geese, and plenty of deer.
- Go on a thrilling hike at one of the Innsbrook nature trails to embrace the midwest winter wonderland scenery.
- Guests can travel to some of the historic midwest towns near Innsbrook during their winter getaways. Washington, MO, is a half-hour drive from Innsbrook and has many excellent parks, restaurants, and shops. Hermann, MO, is an hour’s drive from Innsbrook and is known for its outstanding vineyards and German culture.
- Travel to the midwest in the winter to join in on Eagle Days from the Missouri Department of Conservation. The best times to see Bald Eagles in Missouri are from late December through early February.
- Enjoy a day of fun sledding in the midwest when you travel an hour from Innsbrook to Art Hill in Forest Park.There are also great sledding areas that are available at a couple common ground areas inside Innsbrook Resort!
- While you’re at Forest Park, you can also enjoy ice skating at the Steinberg Ice Skating rink.
- During your stay in the midwest, we recommend taking a day trip to the St. Louis Zoo. The penguins will sometimes walk amongst the pedestrian pathways during the winter season.
Travel to the midwest to experience a true winter wonderland. Book your stay today with Innsbrook Vacations!