The charming village of Innsbrook, MO, is a premier vacation destination close to St. Louis but with its own unique charm. Innsbrook is a vibrant vacation home community where every day feels like the weekend. Recently, Innsbrook Resort has opened a new addition to the Innsbrook community’s excellent selection of restaurants. The Market Cafe & Creamery is a one-stop spot for delicious meals, Starbucks, groceries, and Innsbrook swag. Get your taste of paradise when you book your stay today in one of Innsbrook Vacations’ plush Vacation Rentals.
The Newest Addition to Innsbrook Restaurants
Innsbrook residents and Innsbrook Resort guests can head over to The Market Cafe & Creamery to enjoy the following:
- You can get your Starbucks favorites of hot and iced coffees and teas at The Market Cafe & Creamery. Some of the Starbucks staples you can get at the coffee shop include Refreshers®, espresso drinks, Frappuccinos®, and more!
- A convenience store where you can grab cold beverages, heat ‘n serve meals, Innsbrook branded merchandise, wine & spirits, toiletries, fishing bait & tackle items, fishing poles, some quick and yummy snacks, and much more!
- The restaurant’s menu features freshly made breakfast and lunch options for you to enjoy during your Innsbrook vacation. Start your morning with one of the delicious breakfast sandwiches, muffins, and pastries. For lunch, you can come back to devour flatbread pizzas, salads, General Tso’s chicken, macaroni and cheese, and even so much more.
- There are also plenty of sweet treats such as cookies, hand-scooped ice cream, freshly baked pies, brownies, and milkshakes galore. If you are looking for Innsbrook restaurants to satisfy your sweet tooth, The Market Cafe & Creamery has you covered.
- After grabbing one of the Innsbrook Resort restaurant’s yummy options, you can enjoy your coffee, snacks, and meals at the indoor and outdoor seating areas.
The Market Cafe & Creamery Hours and Location
Location: The address is 589 Aspen Way Dr, Innsbrook, MO, 63390. The public can enter The Market Cafe & Creamy via the entrance from Highway F. Innsbrook homeowners and guests staying on-site can use the restaurant’s entrance from inside the community.
- Monday to Thursday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday to Saturday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Explore the newest addition to Innsbrook Resort restaurants by booking your stay today!