The Innsbrook, MO area is bursting with exciting family-friendly activities. That’s why Innsbrook Vacations is one of the best places to book your stay for a memorable family vacation in Missouri. You will find your ideal lodging accommodation from our premium selection of Innsbrook, MO, vacation rentals. With so much to explore in the Innsbrook, MO, area, we put together this guide to help you find the best family-friendly vacation activities in Missouri.
Top Missouri Family Vacation Activities Near Innsbrook, MO
- Big Joel’s Safari Petting Zoo & Educational Park: A short 10-minute drive from Innsbrook, MO, this park is overflowing with fun activities the whole family can enjoy. Some fun attractions include camel and pony rides and an up close and personal Parakeet encounter.
- Splash Station Aquatic Center: Have a day of fun at this nearby water park during your Missouri family vacation. You can have a blast with your family on the waterslides, the water playground, the lazy river, the deep diving well, and more.
- Charrette Creek Commons: This outdoor recreation hub is one of the newest Innsbrook facilities. You can cool down in the pool or lazy river. Enjoy delicious food at the poolside restaurant. Let your kids have a blast on the children’s playground. Or you can enjoy concerts at the outdoor amphitheater.
- Innsbrook Public Golf Course: This is a great place to have a tee-tastic time during your Missouri family vacation. This is considered one of the best golf course resorts in Missouri, with national recognition from Golf Digest and Sports Illustrated.
- Innsbrook Hiking Trails: A great way to bond during your Missouri family vacation is to hike one of the gorgeous nature trails in Innsbrook, MO. The Aspen Spur Hiking Trail is excellent for families with small children because it is easygoing and only 15 minutes long. It’s also lovely and features local wildlife, waterfalls, and colorful wildflowers.
- Innsbrook Stables: Experience the stables at Innsbrook Resort, featuring “behind the scenes” tours of the stables and horses, as well as pop-up events throughout the year for the whole family to enjoy!
- Innsbrook Lakes: Enjoy your family vacation at some of the best lakes in Missouri. Just make sure you pack some water-resistant sunscreen! Innsbrook Resort offers small boat rentals from Memorial Day to Labor Day. You can find the info here.
- Top Golf: This is about a 40-minute drive from Innsbrook, MO, but for those interested in a unique and high-tech golfing experience, it’s worth the trip. The golf balls are even microchipped to score themselves.
- Urban Air Adventure Park: This indoor adventure park is an excellent family vacation activity, rain or shine. Whether you would like to explore the trampolines, rope courses, rock climbing, and more, there is something for everyone of all ages.
- Six Flags: One of the most iconic amusement parks is a little under an hour’s drive from Innsbrook, MO. Will you dare to take on “the black belt of roller coasters” during your Missouri family vacation?